People nowadays are getting more and more in gaming. They’re looking for good options to ensure they have the best tools to have the best immersive experience. While gaming, it is crucial to have the best accessories to provide the best gaming experience. Some also say that the mouse they use can make or break their gaming experience. This post will list out the best gaming mouses right now in India under Rs. 1000
Redragon Phaser is one of India’sIndia’s best budget gaming mice under the Rs 1000 price range with a 3200 DPI level. It contains six programmable buttons, including two customizable thumb buttons, which allows you to adjust the mouse according to your own needs.
- It is fully customizable, from polling rate to animations. Everything is customizable.
- It has 4DPI settings, and Max DPI is 3200.
- There are braided Cables with an inbuilt tie.
- It has a PMW3325 sensor which can track speed up to 100ips.
- It is a little heavy but provides stability.
- RGB lights are not customizable.
2. Zebronics Zeb-Feather USB Gaming Mouse
Zebronics as a brand is considered one of the top tier brands for their electronics, and in India, their mouses are highly regarded. The mouse is a premium and good quality mouse for people looking for a good mouse under a budget. It comes with a DPI of 3000 and 6 buttons.
- It has the best RGB lighting option in this price range.
- The quality of the mouse is outstanding.
- A bit large.
- It is missing Programmable Buttons.
3. Armageddon Scorpion-5 Wired Optical Gaming Mouse
This mouse is regarded as a good option for gaming. It is a wired optical gaming mouse with 4800 CPI and Huano Million Click Switches and 5 Macroable Buttons. It also has 16.8 million customizable RGB Lights and a very durable braided cable which is 1.8 meters.
- It is stable and accurate because of its CPI.
- The build quality is perfect and comes with a 2-way scroll.
- It is a little heavy.
- The plain side does not allow for much grip.
Everyone knows the brand HP on its excellent quality products and its reliableness. For this price range, this mouse is a good option. It comes with 4000 DPI resolution, and it has 2 DPI options. It is a USB 3.0 compatible mouse that supports high-speed transfers. It also has LED lights.
- The visual aspect of the mouse is praised a lot.
- It is considered one of the best for FPS gaming.
- Good, responsive time.
- Side buttons are not customizable.
5. AmazonBasics Multi-Colour Gaming Mouse.
The Amazon mouse is considered an ergonomic mouse that comes with a 3200 DPI resolution. The company assures that it is capable of 50 million clicks and has 16 million customizable colors. This gaming mouse also comes with six programmable buttons and onboard memory. Also, it is easy-to-program because it includes AmazonBasics gaming software.
- It is lightweight (136g)
- Adjustable DPI options.
- Changing of DPI is easy
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- It is not compatible with iOS.
- Sensors are not that sharp.
6. Offbeat – Killshot Wired 7D Button Gaming Mouse.
It is a good option for the given price range. It comes with a max of 6400DPI sensors, and you can manually set its DPI into four settings such as 1600DPI, 2400DPI, 3200 DPI, and 6400 DPI settings. This mouse has seven programmable buttons that provide you with an amazing gaming experience, and you can connect it to both the USB 2.0 port and USB3.0 Ports easily. This wire with a mouse is a length of 1.5m is a braided cable and ensures zero lag while playing and responds under 1ms with a 60G acceleration & 204 inches/sec speed.
- Good build quality.
- RGB lights with 16 million color sets.
- Too lightweight.
7. TeckNet Raptor Gaming Mouse.
Tecknet Raptor Gaming mouse arrives with Tru-Wave sensor optimization for high-accuracy cursor control. It has 3200DPI sensors and 4000 frames per sec frame rate. It comes with a Silver USB cable and durable braided wire with this mouse. It has six programmable buttons, and the weight of this device is 150g only.
- The LED lights look very nice.
- A good option for FPS and survival games.
- Buttons are not customizable.
8. Epaal X G901 Gaming Mouse
There is no coding needed for this mouse. It comes with 5500DPI, and eight programmable buttons make it the most efficient and accurate mouse under this price category. You can manually adjust its DPI setting according to your needs, such as 800DPI, 1600DPI, 2400DPI, 5500DPI.
- Compatible with Windows and iOS.
- Two extra buttons.
- Too lightweight.
This is considered a good mouse for this price range with an ergonomic design and a resolution of 3200 DPI, and a 15G ACC super-fast game engine. It has 5 programmable buttons and LED color options. The cartridge clip is there on the bottom of the mouse, which helps you adjust the mouse’s weight to your taste by placing the lead weights accordingly.
- Suitable hardware for good performance.
- Fantastic design and grip.
- Lacks programmable buttons.
10. MARVO Optical Gaming Mouse.
Marvo gaming mouse works on Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS. It has a 2400 DPI resolution and wired connectivity. It is a perfect mouse for gamers and works well with a suitable DPI. It is a classy gaming mouse and is a good option for the price range.
- Quality wires.
- Great design.
- Slightly bigger size.
Weight of Mouse
To get amazing control while playing a heavy game, a lightweight mouse will work better than a weighted mouse. A suggested maximum weight of 150gm would be the best option.
For the price level, the most would be 3500 or 4000 DPI. However, 6000 DPI is considered the best while playing hardcore games, but some gamers still use 800, 1000, and even 1600.
The optimal response time for a mouse to play hardcore games is 1ms response time or more minor or 1000Hz polling rate. The response time is an integral part of gaming and can have a considerable impact on it, so it should be looked at carefully.
Gaming Mouses usually come with programmable buttons to access particular actions called macro. These buttons will benefit you to control games better. Generally, you will get six buttons in the gaming mouse named the thumb button, backward, forward, left thumb, back motion buttons, and right button.